If you are accused of a serious crime, you have a lot at stake. You may be facing substantial fines and the loss of your freedom. A conviction can follow you for years, affecting your relationships, your job prospects, your family ... basically, your whole life.
Seek out and secure the services of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. One with proven skills and tenacity to fight hard and protect your rights at every corner. Our team of attorneys including, Robert N. Hamilton and Jennifer R. Piper, have extensive experience defending clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges. We know how to develop an aggressive defense strategy, while seeking to mitigate any potential charges. Contact our law firm today to meet with a highly skilled St. Louis criminal defense attorney.
Defending Against Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
We are proud of our reputation for devising individualized criminal defense strategies for every case we handle — strategies that have proven successful for dozens of our clients accused of committing felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- DUI/DWI: This is a serious charge. Typically, the best way to defend against it is to discover procedural errors in your arrest or mishandling of evidence. Even if a conviction seems likely, we know ways to moderate harsh penalties.
- Drug charges: If you are being investigated or have been arrested for possessing, manufacturing, or distributing a controlled substance, we will work hard to protect your constitutional rights.
- Assault: We have experience defending against all types of assault charges ranging from a fistfight to a vicious attack or stabbing. Whatever the circumstances, we will defend you vigorously.
- Theft, burglary and shoplifting: Our firm has extensive experience defending against theft, burglary and shoplifting. We will review the evidence obtained against you to determine if the crime you allegedly committed fits the charges against you.
- Unlawful use of a weapon: We offer an aggressive defense strategy for individuals facing weapon charges. Often, weapon charges are pursued in addition to drug charges and other allegations to increase the penalties. We will fight for a dismissal if the charges do not fit the crime you allegedly committed.
- Stealing and tampering with motor vehicles: We will act quickly to defend your constitutional rights. Our defense attorneys are highly skilled at conducting thorough investigations to determine if any procedural errors or violations of your constitutional rights were made.
We Will Protect Your Constitutional Rights in Missouri
You are innocent until proven guilty. When you select our law firm, we will make sure your rights are not overlooked. Our defense attorneys will evaluate the evidence obtained against you, while conducting our own investigation to uncover any procedural errors or violations of your constitutional rights. We have a thorough knowledge of the criminal justice system. Our defense team has successfully defended dozens of individuals following a simple, yet effective strategy with a focus on:
- Standing by you as fearless advocates, but we will always be realistic and honest with you about your case
- Preparing a thorough, case-specific defense strategy that creates every possible opportunity for an acquittal
- Relentlessly raising reasonable doubt about the prosecution's case
When a verdict is likely to be unfavorable, we will take action before the case reaches the courtroom, to minimize the penalty. We are committed to leveling the playing field against you. You can feel confident knowing we will take every measure possible to develop an aggressive defense strategy focused on protecting your rights.
Contact Our St. Louis DWI Defense Attorneys
Whether you are facing felony or misdemeanor charges, we are committed to staying ahead of the prosecution at every turn possible. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial phone consultation at our St. Louis, Missouri, law office. We will respond with honest answers and sound advice to help preserve your constitutional rights.